Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mary22108's Compedium: Scammers and Buy-Muggers

Started by Mary [2161411] on in Graveyard.

160 replies · 3.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 161 / 161 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_Baphomet [2235180]

Someone mugged you and stole $3,982,093 [view] 2019/02/24 11:48:09 AM

 

 

shakespere bought 18 x Can of Red Cow from your bazaar for $43,200,000. 2019/02/24 11:48:06 AM
_Baphomet [2235180]

Someone mugged you and stole $1,273,831 [view] 2019/02/24 1:29:32 PM

captyellow bought 1 x Motorcycle Helmet from your bazaar for $11,300,000. 2019/02/24 1:29:11 PM

captyellow bought 3 x Can of Rockstar Rudolph from your bazaar for $7,200,000. 2019/02/24 1:29:09 PM

Took nearly 30s because most hits missed.
Trickster [2245955]
I would like to add GIEDRIUS [2167286] to this list of attempted buy muggers.

http://prntscr.com/ms8wnu


Edit: My bad >< I missed it but guess someone already added this player to the list.
SynMatrix [2024840]
Bolton - Buy mugger

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2089826#/


Someone mugged you and stole $8,885,280 [view] 2019/03/02 1:41:06 AM
Bolton bought 4 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $102,720,000. 2019/03/02 1:40:59 AM

Mentions: Focal [2089826]

Kebtiz [2216570]
  • Someone mugged you and stole $451,517 [view]

    2019/03/05 10:48:41 AM



    Check Someone mugged you and stole $451,517 [view]

  • SiThuKyaw bought 25 of your points that were on the market for $1,275,000.

    2019/03/05 10:48:23 AM

Mentions: SiThuKyaw [1597336]

Keltos [2111018]
I cant say that if someone is buying from your bazzar and then someone mugs you can be considerste as evidence

If past action of that player shows he is a muger maybe but buying from bazzar and next second someone mug you you cant be sure of that
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
The amount of messages I get from people after I buy a bulk amount of the cheapest Xanax or fhc’s or cans etc accusing me of mugging them, only for them to just message me the event “someone has mugged you for xxxx” which takes place 4-10 seconds after my buy...
its like bruh, do you want me to buy your shit again or not? 😂 besides, if I did buy mug I’d be much ****ing quicker than 4 seconds.
Mary [2161411]
Yes, if its anonymous, I check the suspect's mug amounts, and see if it correlates with the mugs, and their reputation.
Keltos [2111018]
ok but let me ask you a question 
lets say you post in trade chat you selling a casino pass for example
Someone buys your casino pass and in like 4 seconds after you get muged by someone
Can you say for sure that the player who bought your casino pass muged you?
miggi [2173489]


captyellow   [2160087]   is a buy mugger


  • captyellow mugged you and stole $3,170,949 [view]

    2019/03/06 4:19:24 PM




  • captyellow bought 29 x Nessie Plushie from your bazaar for $1,403,542.

    2019/03/06 4:18:39 PM




  • captyellow bought 145 x Cherry Blossom from your bazaar for $10,294,855.

    2019/03/06 4:18:34 PM




  • captyellow bought 252 x Camel Plushie from your bazaar for $25,578,000.

    2019/03/06 4:18:30 PM




https://gyazo.com/e16ca24112b57604071c11c2a681e030

Mentions: captyellow [2160087]

MrTickles [2216145]
I wouldn't put too much trust into her list. She added me because I asked for a loan in the trade chat. She added me to her scammer list without any proof at all. 

Actually she tried to convince me to send her a bunch of expensive items as "collateral". So I'm starting to question her motives. 

And look at other people she added to the list after a single forum post accusing them... again without any proof other than what one random person said against another random person.
Mary [2161411]
false. I said we could make a trade, and he would add collateral, i would add the loan to prevent scamming. He called me retarded and told me to just give him the money. 

He has 4 times as many enemies as friends. 

Tried to have me 'test' his loaning by giving him the money.


I don't just add people. I check out every report before adding players. If its a scam service, i sometimes try the service. I take screenshots, or use other sources of info such as other scammer forums. No one is just randomly added. If someone said iribuya scammed them, and they have 20 enemies, no friends, and have bounties for a scammer, and wouldn;t take their word.
MrTickles [2216145]
The bottom line is. You added me as a "loan scammer" when there was no loan in the first place. You're just assuming I'm a scammer because I wouldn't send you a bunch of expensive items. 

This alone proves your list has no credibility.

And you've added other peoples names just because someone accused them, again without any proof. This thread should be removed since it's nothing but a witch hunt.