Will pay when I'm online, Attack whenever and as often as you like. Payment will be sent the moment I see the event.
Buying losses 300k each (FINISHED)
Started by Plissken [1946773] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I'll take part in this.
me too bro
You still buying losses
sir,you need to provide how much losses you can take.maybe 50/100/1000 or something.
If you can do bonuses, it will be amazing
i can do 50 losses! are u buyin still? :3 i wanna fund my money for the PI!
SORRY GUYS I'VE BOUGHT OVER 200 LOSES AND WILL NO LONGER BE BUYING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.