Where do you rehab and is it worth the cost?
Rehab
Started by SoUrE_DiEsEl [99470] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
You can rehab by travelling to Switzerland. It costs 250k for each rehab, though depending on how addicted you are you may need to do it multiple times.
It's definitely worth the cost, because if you don't do it your addiction is just going to keep rising unless you stop taking drugs.
It's definitely worth the cost, because if you don't do it your addiction is just going to keep rising unless you stop taking drugs.
if your addiction level gets too high you can get kicked out of education classes. Also it affects your work efficiency and your company boss might kick you out.
So what happens if someone is below level 15 and can't get to Switzerland for rehab? How long do they have to wait to get functional again? And how long do they have to abstain from drugs until the addiction goes away? (Just curious, as this doesn't apply to me.)
Happened to me. My addiction didnt go down because I kept taking drugs. I went to a nightclub in order to remove addiction points but that didnt work as well as I thought.
1 xanax's effects take about 2 days to fully recover from
probably off topic but still related
I don't know if it's worth it but I keep limiting myself to take 2 xanaxs a day and 6 days every week, so I don't have to go to rehab which the effectiveness of it decays everytime we use it.
I'm currently working in 10 stars cruise line and in a faction with maxed addiction reduction. Normally a xanax would give 35 addiction points and with full reduction it only gives 17.5, I take two xanax everyday so I get 35 and then after that the natural decay removes 20 of it plus 10 from my job perk, leaving it only 5 left. 5 addicton points times 6 days equals to 30 and the seventh day from that week I won't take xanax and my addicton point is completely removed without going to switzerland. I would stop taking xanax for 3 days if I overdose.
I don't know if it's worth it but I keep limiting myself to take 2 xanaxs a day and 6 days every week, so I don't have to go to rehab which the effectiveness of it decays everytime we use it.
I'm currently working in 10 stars cruise line and in a faction with maxed addiction reduction. Normally a xanax would give 35 addiction points and with full reduction it only gives 17.5, I take two xanax everyday so I get 35 and then after that the natural decay removes 20 of it plus 10 from my job perk, leaving it only 5 left. 5 addicton points times 6 days equals to 30 and the seventh day from that week I won't take xanax and my addicton point is completely removed without going to switzerland. I would stop taking xanax for 3 days if I overdose.
Since you've taken 177 xanax you dont qualify for SSL. Might as well go all in and rehab when it gets bad.
I'm not planning going to SLL