Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defending issue

Started by Nesa [1815556] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Nesa [1815556]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=99d461628232b5786ec52256b9ebaf41

The attacking logs show me I using kick even I equipped Gold Ak , Bt-mp and diamond blade knife

Not just one kick every turns using kick

Attacking setting

Primary 50%
Secondary 0
Melee 0
Temporary 100%

Double check my gold AK ammo empty

Not sure is bug or not
Stewie [1494547]
Looks like having no Ammunition is the reason then.
And with Melee and Secondary at 0, I doubt you'll be doing anything with those.
Closed.