Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Local etiquette

Started by ScottyJoints [2243500] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

ScottyJoints [2243500]
Is it improper to send friend requests to people who have shown you kindness but not necessarily given indication they "want to be friends?" Like, if Torn was a bar would it be a Cheers, or a cash-only den of people angry with themselves and adding liquor and strangers on top? :P

I'm musing for karma, not begging for friends, please feel no obligation to pity me or any of that shit, I'm just musing.
-Jay- [2234445]
You can friend whoever. Doesnt mean they would know or that they would add you. It kinda just shows you when they're online.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
On that note you can also put people on your enemies list too and they wont know unless you have disallowed exchanges and they try to buy stuff from your bazaar.
-Jay- [2234445]
You add those to the enemies list. Keep in mind you have limited space for your friends and enemies unless you spend points at the points building to increase it. Only 10 points to do so.
ScottyJoints [2243500]
So you can tag up to 20 people like deer and just watch their play habits, average per diem growth, time online .... Lol nice. The social system is a better weapon than my rifle .... ^.^
Kitty420 [383500]
Many of my friends are on my enemies list as at one point the friends list couldn't be accessed if in the jail or hosp or something.
But I secretly added you to my friends list. I could be a potential stalker. lol
I think the detective agency lets you see who has friended or enemied you. (is that even a word?)
There is a book that makes your friends and enemies list have 100 slots each. I of course got it after expanding my friends list quite liberally with points.
ScottyJoints [2243500]
I secretly added you too, and my ego would love to know I was special enough to have a stalker. We could compare scrapbooks of pictures of the others' dates and shit.
Kitty420 [383500]
I would post a pic of me peeking through your window but alas, that feature is broken or half working, guess it depends on your cup.
FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]
There's also the book Making Friends, Enemies, and Cakes. It expands your friendlist and blacklist to 100.

If you join a 5 star detective agency you can find out who has added you to their friendlist and blacklist.
RandomCC [2219650]
Also not worth it financially, you can get the same amount of slots for about $125m using points (and that's assuming you buy all the points you use to do it)