Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Points Won

Started by Kystro [2193645] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Kystro [2193645]
Yo, I've just won 5 points on the wheel of mediocre and I don't think they have been awarded I had 11 and won 5 Any help

Cheers

Kystro.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs you won 75k (mediocre) and 5 casino tokens (lame) today - both were credited to your account.