Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gold AK Bug

Started by Naako [482424] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 367 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Naako [482424]
I'm not sure if this is a bug but figured it should be checked. I know ched in the past has said that he doesn't want a "god" weapon. But the Gold AK is that. In this latest war I have been beat by people with 20% of my stats.

I think the issue with it is that if you stack the "demoralizes" 5 times. Then it is something crazy like -55% stats.

The reason I put this here is because I figure this was an oversight or a bug with how it was actually working. Because surely it is not intended for 1 weapon to negate stats?!?!
Scootaloo [1590427]
It was intended to act this way but I don't think it ever crossed anyone's mind that there'd be tens of these things being used on either side of a giant conflict. Be interesting to see what Ched says.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
It's working as intended, but there's some big changes on the way that adjust how these bonuses are applied, so things will likely change.