'You are entitled to receive supreme firewall software for you and your company when holding at least 3,000,000 shares'
I have held 3,000,009 shares since 17/04/17 and according to my spreadsheet records of my share stock, I have never received any supreme firewall software.
What form does the supreme firewall software take and what does it do?
Do I have to be in a certain company to get it? Do I have to own a company to get it?
or is there something else I'm missing.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
It prevents your company from being hacked I think
So pointless me owning it since I don't own a company?
I think so lol
Not exactly it also prevents any "hacking specials" being used against you such as revealing anonymous bounties
However it probably isn't worth the cash unless you're protecting your company money
I believe it also insures your anonymous bounties can not be reviled through a job special.
Edit - Too slow again, lol Delta is quick (and correct).
Ok thanks everyone for the replies :)
Does it protect cash 100%?
It protects 100% of the company vault
It doesn't come in the form of an item. Owning the stock block grants a passive effect. It protects you from the following company specials being used on you:
Intricate Hack - Software Corporation
Hack a company's bank account for up to 3% total cash
Proxy Hacking - Software Corporation/Cyber Cafe
Cancelling a targets virus programming
IP Tracing - Cyber Cafe
View lister of anonymous bounties
So in other words, a waste of an investment if you don't own a company or don't have a vast fortune sitting in your company vault.
Or you REALLY don't want someone to find out you bountied them.
Protection against Proxy Hacking is arguably the best feature. If someone canceled my simple virus I would honestly lose it.
You and me both. I would be absolutely livid.