Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction issue

Started by MEOZ [922033] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stewie [1494547]
That's your own "personal" balance rather than the balance of the Faction. However, as the Leader, you should be able to edit your balance, I believe on the 'Give to User' tab?
Diabolique [2177124]
That's how much cash you've given to yourself, and its in the negatives because you never deposited any cash before you withdrew from vault.

Simple solution is stop stealing your faction members cash.
Stewie [1494547]
Let's try this again!

Your faction balance is showing as $-517,791,850 on the "Armory" tab. However, you can adjust this balance on the "Give to User" tab - by simply changing the value?
The $717,280 is your cash on-hand.
MEOZ [922033]
YES I see now. The deficit is the amount of cash I took from the faction. The surplus of points is what I added to the faction that I gave to other faction members
It took a while for this old guy to catch on.!@#$%$#@!