Just tell a funny
Jokes
Started by RENOTStheHEALER [2202883] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
a cowboy walks into the bar and sits beside a very attractive women. He gives her a quick glance and then looks at his watch, the lady notices and asks “is your date running late”? Cowboy replies “no I just got this new watch and was just testing it”. What’s so special about it the lady asks, “ It helps me read into the future, and this watch is telling me your not wearing any underwear”. The lady smiles and say “yes I am”, cowboy looks at his watch and says “ f**king thing must be a hour fast “
What is the difference between a dead baby and a Lamborghini?
1. I dont have a Lamborghini in my garage.
2. I didn't lose my virginity in a Lamborghini
1. I dont have a Lamborghini in my garage.
2. I didn't lose my virginity in a Lamborghini
What do you get when you cross a dyslexic with an agnostic and an insomniac?
Someone who stays awake all night wondering if there's a dog.
Someone who stays awake all night wondering if there's a dog.
I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.
A union shop steward is addressing a union meeting...
"Comrades. We have agreed on a new deal with the management. We will no longer work four days a week!"
"Hooray!!" , goes the crowd.
"We will finish work at 4 PM not 5PM."
"Hooray!!" , goes the crowd, again.
"We will start work at 10AM , not 9 AM"
"Hooray!"
"We will have 150% pay rise."
"Hooray!"
"We will work only on Wednesdays.
Silence... then a voice from the back asks. "Every Wednesday?"
"Comrades. We have agreed on a new deal with the management. We will no longer work four days a week!"
"Hooray!!" , goes the crowd.
"We will finish work at 4 PM not 5PM."
"Hooray!!" , goes the crowd, again.
"We will start work at 10AM , not 9 AM"
"Hooray!"
"We will have 150% pay rise."
"Hooray!"
"We will work only on Wednesdays.
Silence... then a voice from the back asks. "Every Wednesday?"