Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

503 on mobile

Started by T-Rex [2726] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
T-Rex [2726]

My phone keeps jumping from wifi to data and every time I get the 503 and wait. I support it as I hope it helps but can't we have it check on us less. Or maybe have a trusted user thing built over time of no abuse. Rather than ban give them this for what ever this fixes or protects from.
T-Rex [2726]
The thing ched posted in the other post is not for phones. But the wifi cuts out and my phone's data kicks in. So 503 pops up then wifi comes back and 503 again. Goes on all day. Doesn't save it soon as I switch it forgets I was just on it
Franky [1529693]
This is related to switching networks. I've seen this a lot. Just accepted it as part of the cloudflare process to revalidate
T-Rex [2726]
It's not working as intended, ched said it was good for every 6 hours. Then posted a thing for PC to extend the 6 hours but that does nothing for phones as it can't be installed. I shouldn't have to revalidate for campus wifi dropping for 30 secs and my data kicking in to verify before that.
Stewie [1494547]
I would recommend following the other report as it is about the same thing - the CloudFlare "wait" process.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16084373
The OP is experiencing it on a mobile, just the same as you.
Closing this one.