Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI Upkeep

Started by ConnorStainsby [2177374] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
ConnorStainsby [2177374]
Sorry I've looked around but couldn't find anything.

So I've just bought a PI so I dont have to rent and was wondering if you can get away from not paying the upkeep as long as you don't move out. Or does the upkeep cost hit a limit and send it to duke.
Cheers in advance.
Brian [85088]
As far as I know you don't ever have to pay it. However at a certain point you'll start losing your max happiness. I'm not sure what this limit is, I owe like 35 million and it hasn't reduced my happiness yet.
ConnorStainsby [2177374]
Thanks for the responses, guess Ill just have to suck it up and pay. Rather not lose happy or have a 50m to pay off. Might as well just keep on top of it