Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winning an attack

Started by Fr8dog [2253241] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Fr8dog [2253241]
Am I doing something wrong? I have tried three attacks and keep getting killed. I even threw a grenade at a guy and lost. How do you start and conduct an attack? So far, I have just been clicking the "start fight" button and the next thing I know, I wake up in the hospital.
Ajzombie [2136497]
what i do is i look at my target and first thing i do is check there level. i also go down to check the rankings and i attack the people around my ranking, but for you case i would go down a few pages and try to start there. it also helps if you have good attacking stats and defense stats. i recommend doing one or the other as you start. then for the second one id recommend doing either accuracy or speed. all depends on how you want to attack. would you rather avoid getting attack or rather my sure you hit your target. like i said its your choice on how to do this. But how i did it was focus on my defense first and then focus on accuracy to make sure my punches land. once you level up a bit you can work on your week points. but i would really recommend focusing on one or 2 stats right now and focus on the other 2 later.