I am tge co-leader of my faction. I started a raid against. We was winning the raid. I made a deal to end the raid. After 2 days i couldn't ended so i msg Bogie n he checked. Only my lead could end it.
Raid bug
Started by Kevinswife [1977323] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
I am tge co-leader of my faction. I started a raid against. We was winning the raid. I made a deal to end the raid. After 2 days i couldn't ended so i msg Bogie n he checked. Only my lead could end it.
as you spoken to Bogie, i will assign to him. he can handle it from here i reckon.
Essentially it looks like the co-leader can start raids but only leaders have the option to cease them. Will pass to Kopites.
Mentions: Co-leader can't cease raid
I am co- and cannot end the raid...
I how would you end the raid if you were the leader