Just another random post from a bored Torn player, while I'm in the hospital. Heh - I ran out of morphine, otherwise, I'd be out by now. I've seen a lot of postings by people who have quit and come back after a long hiatus - mine was approximately 10 years. I was a little shocked when I came back. A lot of the players that I used to play around with are no longer here. I can't remember their usernames. I do remember my previous spouse, however, shadowraven, but he has long since quit the game and renamed his account to his user ID, which I occasionally mug just because. But I'm bitter, I suppose, and therefore I track down certain players with certain names that I remember and attack them for no reason at all, just out of spite because of their name. *shrugs* It's whatever - it's just a game to me, something to pass time.
Anybody else just randomly go after people?
Well, Welcome back. Hopefully you get filled with nostalgia.
if you're still planning on continuing since there's a lot that has changed, as well as will change read the tutorials forum.. we have that as well.
i'd still imagine its more enjoyable right now than it was 10 years ago to play this game. Maybe making cash is a bit hard compared to before but still game is fun...
oh and boi spend those army points for a good good boost :)
Yeah, I screwed up using my army points when I first got my account back. -_- I meant to use them to do an equal boost to strength and dexterity and accidentally used them all on strength. But it's whatever... I'll get it all straight eventually. I noticed that it really hasn't changed, in some aspects, but in others - it's a lot harder.
Is there a chance that we knew each other when I used to play? I had practically the same name, I only changed it from sharpvampyr_MKT.
Maybe you're bored because you're in the hospital, because you randomly go after people. Just a thought.
Find better goals, and work at them.
I am bored because I'm in the hospital, lol. And yeah, possibly because I randomly go after people. But hey - it's all part of the game. xD
A lot of the players that I used to play around with are no longer here. I can't remember their usernames.
How do you know for definite they still don't play if you are unable to remember their user names?
Same boat, I couldn't even think of a good username
Because somebody remembered me from way back when and told me that 95% of my friends no longer play.
Rumor has it that all your friends quit in frustration after you went AWOL. There was some crying in forums, a few people vowed to find you irl and force you to log in, and one sad soul even tried to convince everyone in the forums that they were you...We squashed that pretty quick though; his paragraphs were formatted too well to be you.
I'll spread the word though that your back. So many people will just be thrilled....
Aww, how sweet of you. I'm super excited to hear it. I just knew everybody loved me so much that they couldn't bear that I was gone.
All bullshit aside, though, I do miss my peeps.
SHARP VAMPYR MY HERO
Your hero, eh?