When clicking the link to top bazaars in the newspaper from the laptop it should direct to the users profile rather than bazaar which gives an error.
Laptop issue
Started by ChillySpunc [1905415] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Looks like the users bazaar is linked twice in the 'Weekly Bazaars' section of the Newspaper.
Once for the username, and again for the bazaar customers. I think the username should direct to profile, however?
I believe dmitriyz can check this.
Once for the username, and again for the bazaar customers. I think the username should direct to profile, however?
I believe dmitriyz can check this.
It should direct to the user's bazaar I think. It was like that for years. You get an error because bazaar page is blocked while traveling. Chedburn what do you think?
I think it's all working as intended. They should link to the bazaars, that's what the list is. The links shouldn't work when travelling (they don't, the page is correctly blocked). Thanks.
It shouldn't be two links though, right? It currently is linked twice for each user. :(