100 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Lord_Gorgen[1629756]
· 84 likes · I don't play RL :P
_x3_[109970]
· 33 likes · I'm not going to lie. I'm not like in this as deep as you guys she's asking questions. I'm having to prove i'm not having an afair on a daily basis.
Well we are 2 weeks into this world war. My question is, what is your excuse to your significant other for the reason of increased activity. My first excuse was, "I've been waiting for this war for years". That got me about a day. Since then I take long craps and other alone times where I can be on torn lol. Even with all this. I've been yelled at for being on torn to much.
So please tell me im not alone with this?!?! Lol
What is your excuse from being online so much more lately? Help a brotha out, maybe I'll use it lol.
If you don't have anyone else. I guess just brag about your easy torn time lol.
PS: hope we are all still married after this war lol
My girlfriend has always been cool with me playing torn but lately she has said it's a bit much lol
Basically only if we're watching something she wants me to pay attention to, I dont go as far to play when we're out or at hockey game
But yeah me playing torn too much hasn't been an issue with her till the 2019 meme wars
You're not alone, but does seem you're in a worse spot here, dont get divorced over torn, when you're out of e, whatever it be, just put torn away for a bit and pretend to listen to her day
You could always rally the troops to stop the fight! In no way am I saying this because I'm currently on the island and don't want to leave, I like it! I mean uh it's horrible here trust me you dont want it