Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War affecting your RL?

Started by Naako [482424] on in Faction Discussion.

100 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]
WOW YOU PEOPLE WAR FOR 5 DAYS AND YOUR REAL LIFE IS AFFECTED HAHAHAHAHHAHA

HILARIOUS

REAL WARs HAPPEN IN SECTOR 5-7. 
Kelsie [340367]
At this point I’m not even sure what sleep is. I’ve gotten used to sleeping in like 4 hour shifts. Every time my alarm goes off to get up for work, I assume it’s something to do with the war. I fight the urge to throw my phone every day :D
sophie [992219]
You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!2019/03/061:55:06 AM
  • You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!2019/03/033:11:17 PM
  • You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!2019/03/012:40:14 PM
  • You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!2019/02/2711:47:22 AM
  • seems Ched wont let me stack and stalk. maybe eventually i can disrupt my rl...
    shak [1592807]
    Told my gf after what seems like eons something exciting is going on so i must be left alone for a few days or maybe a little more. That was 2 weeks ago...
    Mefke21 [1532434]
    Quickly do some householding things, If she complains about being on torn to much.. Well i did some householding and you always say its allot of work.

    Or No sorry i already have seen that movie
    Kelsie [340367]
    I need your job :(

    instead of focusing on on the task at hand at work tonight, I was thinking about the war. Curious how things were etc. then I realize I wired the wrong things together on the unit I was working on :D luckily for me, no one noticed xD
    xMrPink [221113]
    Been as active as I can but have t put Torn ahead of my masters, mrs or job...

    Still get it in the neck anyway though