Anyone else unable to receive their donator pack due to a possible bug issue? I am unable to receive my donator pack.
Donator Pack issues
Started by DarkNessFallz [2226238] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I'm not sure what the issue is here - I can confirm your donations were received successfully on our end and you were credited accordingly, you used one pack and anything else is still in your items page.
If you have any other issues come up message me at payments@torn.com please, thanks.
Closing this.
If you have any other issues come up message me at payments@torn.com please, thanks.
Closing this.