18 replies · 501 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
102
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Most-liked replies
sugarvalves[1963573]Committee
· 39 likes · You posted a comic that someone else had already posted quite recently. It was my mistake to publish it - I'd been saving that comic and assumed I hadn't put it through yet - but you still broke the rules. …
Diabolique[2177124]
· 15 likes · That awkward moment when you realize you logged in to wrong account to submit comic...
KPCSlor[1557404]
· 2 likes · I've submitted 5 comics, all rejected..... I grieve for your loss: [image: media1.tenor.com]
You posted a comic that someone else had already posted quite recently. It was my mistake to publish it - I'd been saving that comic and assumed I hadn't put it through yet - but you still broke the rules. It doesn't seem the wisest idea to draw attention to this.