Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zoos?

Started by Meraez [2251524] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 372 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Meraez [2251524]
What's the deal with Zoos? No one seems to run a zoo or at least I haven't seen anyone do it. Also no one talks about them at all? I know they are expensive just wondering if that's the only reason! Thanks everyone!
Mania [1958969]
Specials
StarsNameCost (Job Points)Effect
1Fulfillment150 happiness
3Animal InstinctPassive25% hunting reward
5Special K5Ketamine drug
7Eye of the TigerPassive70% awareness
10Seasoned PoacherPassive25% accuracy
It was a good company before the city find nerfs.
10 star special is pretty awesome but for a capped player there is nothing there to spend those saved points. 
Riot [974353]
Stat cap, having 50m in each battlestat. I think his reasoning is happiness becomes less useful for those past the stat cap.

It's a soft cap, all gym gains before 50m are exponential, the more you have the more you'll gain from the gym, but that growth goes flat at 50m
SUPRA [621230]
I ran one for a while. The specials are errr well not special and for the working stats you need you can't earn enough to pay for them like tv or oil rig. To many companies out there with useful specials.
Nightmare [1637448]
I run a zoo, the 25% accuracy is great imo. I make a little profit and get hunting income boost while I try for 100skill. 

And I use the happy boost quite a bit. I don't rehab so when I OD i just pop 100 points and am full again. #60%statreductionisnofun #kidswhotakedrugsshouldrehab 
oraN [1778676]
Funny thing, my 10* Game shop provides the same 50 happy but for 1/3rd of the cost Considering it gives nerve + energy
  • Overpowered
  • 1 nerve, 5 energy, 50 happiness
  • 1 job point
    Claire [1971751]
    Yeah, I think today the only point in joining a zoo would be the 25% accuracy. If you are reading the Finders Keepers book then you should also join the zoo for the awareness boost. But other than that it's quite useless really.