When I logged into torn I had 450 points upon selling 32 of them on the market they all disappeared I am not mad or demanding them back, (I dont have screen shits but only the event that states that I only sold 32 of them) I do miss the points haha but I am filing this report so that you can figure it out before it happens to others, you are doing beyond great on the game besides that.
Missing points | Android App v0.2.13 issue bug
Started by MrX225 [2231504] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
You have the correct amount of points. Save posting literal pages of points logs you can confirm this easily for yourself if you go to your personal stat logs. You can see that in total here in Torn you've bought …
Passing to bogie for a log check. I've edited your thread title to be much clearer!
You have the correct amount of points. Save posting literal pages of points logs you can confirm this easily for yourself if you go to your personal stat logs.
You can see that in total here in Torn you've bought 6,383 points and sold 6134 of them.
This leaves a discrepancy of 249 - which is explained by your purchase of a bazaar for 250 points, minus that 1 point you donated to your faction.
You can see that in total here in Torn you've bought 6,383 points and sold 6134 of them.
This leaves a discrepancy of 249 - which is explained by your purchase of a bazaar for 250 points, minus that 1 point you donated to your faction.