Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Checking your browser before accessing torn.com.

Started by BoA_CTNT [737529] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
BoA_CTNT [737529]
Been getting this after server attack/issues few months back.

https://prnt.sc/mu5pxy

This is a troublesome issue on the poker tables. It will cause you to time out as you don't get any notification and it just looks like the players are just taking long to bet etc. Once it hang like that, I have to refresh then I get that message and after 5 seconds, it will refresh the poker table but I timed out and could get mugged without knowing there was a issue.

I have searched the forum and saw other post where it said clear cache/history etc.Those were for the app which I don't use. Done that and still get it usually once or few times through out the day.

Systems is 64 bit Win 7 with Firefox 65.0.2 (64-bit) (latest version)
I have not tried any other browsers and don't have this issue with any other sites.
Stewie [1494547]
This is the current thread on the frequency of the "Checking your browser" CloudFlare message:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16084373
Closing this one.