LADS OF TORN ITS THE "ORIGINAL" PARTY PARCEL GAME OF SCARWOLFFS BANANZA
Which will you get? Play it and find out!
"How do I play?" I hear you cry!
Simply direct send me 1x Xanax with the following message added;
"I want to play the parcel game"
Don't try to set up a trade instead of sending the Xanax, as a parcel with hidden contents cannot be added to a trade.
I will then send you a Mystery Parcel!
Parcels contain Bricks and other fun things with at least 1 big prize parcel in every batch. Previous items won include: Donator Pack, Feathery Hotel Coupon, Can of Rockstar Rudolph, Lawyer Business Card, Can of Santa Shooters, Metal Nunchakus plus lots of other items, all the way down to the very useful... Brick.
NOTE: Max 3 parcels per person per game round. This stops people trying to buy all the parcels which could get them BIG REWARDS!