I joined a race with a number of other players but the countdown to the start of the race keeps resetting to about 2 min to start when in gets to just under 1 min
Race Bug
Started by Mike75abc [2054725] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Uh, passing to Pavel to see if there's something wrong.
I don't see any issues atm?
Yes sorry it is now running it had been taken a while and when I look the timer got to 55 sec and reset to 1min 50 and done this a couple of times, I also left the race and rejoined and it occurred again before I submitted the bug report, thanks
It looks to be okay for the users who were affected, so I will close this for now.
If it happens again, please feel free to report it.
Thanks.
If it happens again, please feel free to report it.
Thanks.