Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN APP

Started by 2243422 [2243422] on in Suggestions.

27 replies · 680 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

2243422 [2243422]

Just want to say Soz in advance for my Grammar or Spelling.




I was wondering if it would be possible to add a history page (Like Browser) to the Torn App so that we can go back through to maybe check are attack logs that ain't in the faction or we might have found a target but forgot their name so the history would show all this.

Skuff [2251090]
That is to an extent, S001 means can we get a history like factions have one, say like you can click page 2/3 whatever
2243422 [2243422]
On your home page you can only see your recent 5 attacks but on history you can see much more. I want it to log every page u access while on torn app, 
MaJiKs [2186219]
I love this idea ya know, cool and helpful. I really need to know who I can beat and who attacks me the most but I can't.