Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Matching Time Stamp

Started by abcd [18646] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
abcd [18646]
Would it be possible to match the "Events and Mails" timestamp to every other timestamp? Currently events and mails are listed in 12 Hour (AM/PM) timestamps but the torn clock on the bottom left on pc and under the "i" on mobile are in 24 Hour as well as forum posts and chats. I didn't know if it would be possible to have all time stamps match?

Posting via mobile but if screen shots are needed I can add some.
tonyuh [2093883]
I do, but nobody else cares :(

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16084617&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19162602