Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

...

Started by Smiley [186259] on in Trading Post.

24 replies · 304 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BlackDiamond021 [2221643] ×1

Smiley [186259]
Have you had a bad trade experience with Devilsoldier, message me your story. Paying 100k for all stories and chat logs, attack logs etc. Mugged the wrong one today.
-Devil- [1735488]
Maybe you could protect yourself when trading such as self hospitalise. 

I'll have a word with my worker and sorry him out I've got you.
Wamboozled [484539]

Devilsoldier mugged you and stole $0 [view](twice)



Devilsoldier mugged you and stole $0 [view]



Hmm, interesting. If you copy and pasted the attack log, how come the name in the attack log is different to his actual name, being DevilSolider? 

You also copied the logs from the chat conversation with him, where you obviously didn't alter the chat log because his name is how it's shown - DevilSolider.

When you posted in trade chat that he mugged you, I checked your profile and it said mugged by someone. Where is your proof he in fact, mugged you? Can you produce screenshots?

You realise people watch trade chat for people wanting to sell items such as FHC's, DP's etc and they try for a random mug, hoping you've just sold them?

You can't just 'assume' he mugged you because he was the last person to message you and you certainly shouldn't be making up fake logs (which doesn't even match his actual name mind you) to try and convince people of what you 'assume'.
Rum4nyby [1567187]
I don’t see any logs to prove anything. Also he didn’t buy mug you.

So you’ve just publically outed him for no reason. Enjoy the white screen till you can cough up some proof, which you clearly can’t.
Asshole [949262]
Looking at DevilSoldier's stats-

1. His attacks won stat has increased by 1 in the past 3 days. Which disproves your statement saying "he attacked me twice".

2. His money mugged has stayed constant for past 6 days, which means he is probably not the person who mugged you.

3. You failed to type in a capital "s" in your fake attack log, should be DevilSoldier not Devilsoldier.


You think we are idiots?
Kuro [1958127]
Exactly this.

If you have no proof, all you've actually got was that he offered low (which you're clearly offended from.) 

Traders offer a lower than market price for the sole purpose for making something from reselling. This isn't counting their risks for getting bought mugged or the time it takes for liquidation to go back to sellers. Are you seriously complaining that you got pissed he offered you 14.5m per FHC? 

Not only are you ruining someone's reputation off your fake logs, you getting upset from that and then trolling afterwards kind of sends a message that people wouldn't even want to buy from you to deal with that. 
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
This is delightful thank you for making this thread made me laugh . 

Your name ' king ' and ' smiley ' hmmmm guess you weren't smiling then.

Op let's cut to the chase your a bitch. 

Your name should be ' crying bitch ' .
DevilSoldier [1731252]
Thank you to everyone who clearly saw through this poor attempt to use my name to steer potential sellers away from my services. 

The chat log that Smiley has provided is true. Why he posted it is another matter. In the log, all I am doing is defending the fact I (1), didn't mug him, and (2) deflecting his possible chance of "ruining my name" away. 

As some have mentioned in this thread already, I too asked Smiley to provide the attack log which would display my attack on him. I see 12 hours later, he's still yet to provide the log. 

I offered him a price for his FHC's, and would of happily negotiated a price he was more happy with. Instead, he sold with CobraLov3r at a fairer price. Now, as many of you will know, people will happily "shop" around to find the best price for their stuff, which is all that happened. And I guarantee that 95% of you sell, and then get on with the rest of your day. 

The "anon" comment he managed to find is from a fellow trader. "BlackDiamond021". Who purchased Dumbbells at $450m from me. I paid $438m for these, as I'd been away from trading and was re-learning prices on what things are bought and sold for. Since then, I've been told by various people that Diamond informs them I'm untrustworthy because I scam people. As I told Diamond, I was also duped at a price, and believed $450m to be a price they were sold on. His leader Nihar, also messaged me asking to reverse the trade, to which I politely declined. 

To Robbo's above comment. Traders are people who mass buy and sell, and the gig is buy low, sell high, You think your local supermarket buy at a fair price and sell at a fair price? It's business, be it on a game or real life. 

The last person I mugged was a global user, for $0, only because he was an arse. I will happily take Smiley's attack log in my chatbox, or even in this thread, but for all intents and purposes, I'd prefer it to be sent to me, to validate said event log. 

I've had four mails regarding this post, informing me Smiley has done the same to them, even stretching as much as threatening them to pay him hush money or he'd put them down as a buy mugger, despite the trader not even purchasing from him. 

It's sad that this has had to go to a thread to actually prove Smiley's idiocy, but be what it is. I'm a returning trader, doing what I did in the past, buying low, and selling high, it's a key element to trading, and it's also sad to see some people try to harm that by malice. 

Mentions: BlackDiamond021 [2221643]

Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
Threads as bad as this make me wonder if there's a secondary market for selling access to 'experienced' low ID accounts.

If you really did buy the account you got scammed. Maybe that's what is really causing your misplaced outrage.