Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve vanishing

Started by she-wants-it [936066] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
she-wants-it [936066]
I drank some beers to 15 nerve did an 11 nerve crime. That was ok, it left me with 4 nerve. Drank more beers until 14 nerve waited until the tick for the extra 1 nerve to make it 15 nerve for a 15 nerve crime. Had 15 nerve. Selected kidnap mayor. Was told I do not have enough nerve to do the crime for another 55mins, the nerve bar went down to 4. Cooldown was at 20hours for the beers so I definitely drank them, and was penalised for it, but the nerve disappeared without committing a crime.

Using Safari browser on iPhone running IOS 12.1.4
Stewie [1494547]
You won't have lost the Nerve, it would have been used on the last crime you did and by the sounds of it, attempted to do it twice, but because you didn't have the required amount of Nerve left, you were told you didn't have enough.
There's a report on this here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16082031

Would you still like this to be passed up for a log check - to be sure?

Mentions: Nerve bar refills then disappears

she-wants-it [936066]
I don’t see how it would be used on the previous crime as I had enough nerve and that was removed upon completing the 11nerve crime. I failed 11nerve crime, and was hospitalised, medded out and drank the beer again waited for it to reach 15 and then opted for a 15 nerve kidnap mayor. Then got the error message and missing nerve. Please advise, many thanks.
Indent [2032117]
I have this issue quite frequently (particularly while on mobile with other tabs open). The game seems to retain my last crime option, and simply clicking Crimes to travel to that page, it burns the nerve on the last crime I did. 
Stewie [1494547]
Ah, re-reading this now. 

You had 15 nerve, and did an 11 nerve crime. You then drank some more beer and once you had 15 nerve, you went to attempt a 15 nerve crime - but it had already been automatically used on the 11 nerve crime - without displaying the result. This resulted in the error you received.

I'll pass this up for a log check to ensure you that everything is okay.
she-wants-it [936066]
Yes, had 15nerve and I did an 11 nerve crime, failed went to hospital, medicated out of hospital, drank more beer waited for 15 nerve and navigated to 15kidnap mayor, nerve vanished to 4 and was unable to do the 15 nerve crime. Thank you Stewie. 
Stewie [1494547]
I had someone check the logs for you. This is what happened:

26298066029360662019-03-13 17:10:22Nerve154-11/crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5c8936030df5c&nervetake=11&crime=warehouse
26298034619360662019-03-13 17:10:02Nerve14151/sidebarAjaxAction.php?q=getBars&rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298005019360662019-03-13 17:08:36Nerve13141/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298004779360662019-03-13 17:08:35Nerve12131/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298004589360662019-03-13 17:08:35Nerve11121/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298004429360662019-03-13 17:08:34Nerve10111/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298004309360662019-03-13 17:08:33Nerve9101/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298004139360662019-03-13 17:08:33Nerve891/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298003979360662019-03-13 17:08:32Nerve781/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298003829360662019-03-13 17:08:31Nerve671/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298003649360662019-03-13 17:08:31Nerve561/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26298003219360662019-03-13 17:08:29Nerve451/item.php?rfcv=5c8936030df5c
26297996669360662019-03-13 17:07:58Nerve154-11/crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5c8936030df5c&nervetake=11&crime=warehouse


I don't see any issue, you used 11 Nerve from 15 and ended up with 4. You then used beer items up to 14 and waited to get 15 and then another 11 Nerve crime was done.

Please use the confirmed report on the issue of automatic usage of Nerve without displaying the result. Thanks.
Closing this one.
she-wants-it [936066]
I clicked kidnap mayor not arson so there is a bug present, it’s just reverted to the previous crime as I’ve gone in to crimes. Perhaps Indent has identified it above in the post as he’s mentioned he’s had a similar issue. 
Stewie [1494547]
There is a bug present. I've linked you to it.
Regardless if you clicked Hacking (Don't do that if you don't want to damage your Nerve bar failing :P), Search for Cash, or even Shoplifting. It would have still automatically used the 11 Nerve on the last crime you did - which was Arson Warehouse. That is the bug.

Please use the confirmed report.