Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Drafts

Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Zsaasz [2017168]
It could be another category under the My Forums section. Some sort of autosave for what you have typed when you change pages.
Zsaasz [2017168]
If you want a reason, I recall two large posts I made where I got a notification while I was reading over my post to check for typos, I caually dismissed them but my phone thought I selected the notification, so as soon as I had typed it all and proofread most of it the page would go to the events tab and erase my nice long post.