Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Jeopardy

Started by AmonCyn [1865083] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

AmonCyn [1865083]

I received Double Jeopardy mission from Duke.

I have put a bounty on someone and it was marked correctly in mission, but after I have attacked that person nothing in mission status changed (I tried both mug and hosp, neither of them finished the mission).

Is it a bug, or should I do something else?
Zyreath [2034413]

does it have to be the same person... i.e. can I put a bounty on someone else then attack them? because the first person I put the bounty on, it was claimed IMMEDIATELY
Philistine [475622]

It should work if the mission requires you to attack the person you bounty and someone else claims your first bounty.

If not, start your own bug report so we can assign the issue to a developer.
k4shif [2109634]

I have placed a bounty on someone which got claimed by another player. I placed a bounty on another player, hospitalized that player, but the mission is still incomplete. Please assist.
TDDRERE6TT [2094243]
Every time I try and attack the person I placed my bounty on there is no claim button and my mission has one day left. What should I do? 
Stewie [1494547]
You should create your own bug report for Mission issues specific to you.
Thanks.

Edit: Since this bug report keeps getting posted on every now, and then, I'll lock this to keep it clean.