Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie cheating

Started by BrandonLee24 [2164037] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

BrandonLee24 [2164037]
Hi, I put a 100mil bet on man United to win (because they are the favourites) I indeed double checked this 1 hour prior to the game, bet was still man United, after the game I lost my bet as it says I bet on Paris... this is not right, any help anyone
rabbit [1995921]
They would've been inplay odds. Man Utd were without alot of key players and had a fair number of youth players vs a PSG side without Neymar. Do you see what I'm saying? PSG were favourites because they were at home too, if you're that stupid to believe PSG would be given 19/1 against a Man Utd side they beat already when this time around Utd had youth players about the team?

Sorry about your loss but you're wasting staffs time even trying to get this checked.
BrandonLee24 [2164037]
First of all, I know who I ****ing bet on, secondly all those saying I bet wrong can go suck an egg because I know how I placed my bet and I double checked it before the game to confirm my bet so **** you 
Somebody [1763067]
You're pretty frustrated. Guess what you're saying must be true! So we'll just skip the part where you provide proof and directly get to issuing a refund.
Imort [2252658]
I placed a bet on the 76ers and won but the booki says I lost. I have screen shots that prove otherwise. Lost 1mil
Pastatute [1905720]
James the same happened to me i bet on thiem to win was 1.67 40m bet and when it was over it switched to raonic. I dont take screen shots of my bets before hand but i always bet on the beat multiplier. The other guy was 2 something.
Stewie [1494547]
Please create your own report.
Since this bug report keeps getting posted on when it's already closed, I'm going to lock it to keep it clean.
Thanks.