Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave.

Started by Vulture [2169837] on in Suggestions.

115 replies · 785 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
116
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vulture [2169837]
As simple as it sounds, adding a copy to clipboard button of some sort after most events trigger. Next to the "okay" button perhaps. I notice a lot of people that play Torn copy a lot of events daily, and having a native button that copies the message to clip board seems like it would be a real improvement to the quality of life on the game. Especially for mobile users who probably have all kinds of fun trying to copy a message.


As far as the button goes though, I assume something small would do the trick. I feel like it would make a lot of people happy.


Here's a little example that I crapped out:


[image: i.imgur.com]




Edit: I should probably throw in that this button would be handy for more than just your event list. But say, added to the long list of action events. e.g. you've traded in your FHC for a stay at the hotel. [copy] [close]
LouBaker [1162207]
I did ask for something like this some time ago, I was copying and pasting to Notes for a long time and then I ended up making an App to save Torn Clipboard events to a calendar, this has now changed to just a list as i got to big

Love the idea and look forward to getting it done

+ Rated
++Rated
+++Rated

I wish we could