When changing the amount of money in a trade If some of your points are sold while changing the amount in a trade the maximum allowed to be entered into the trade is the amount you just got from selling points
I'm not sure I am able to replicate. Upon making a Points SALE, the change money screen will correctly update my cash on-hand? Please provide step-by-step instructions. Thanks.
i have 2 batches of 25 points each after 1 sells i store cash in trade before i finish storing cash somone buys the 2nd batch maximum i can enter into trade is the cash from the 25 points sold unless i refresh page
for example i have 5m in trade + 2.5m per block of points after 1st sells i press the + can enter 7.5m BUT if the 2nd block of points sell (2.5m) the max i can put in trade at that point becomes 2.5m unless i refresh page then i can put 10m in
I'm still unable to replicate. The 'Add money' screen correctly updates to the new value - which I am able to enter in correctly. Are you able to make a video of this at all?
User claims to have been mistaken with this issue. Please file a new report if it happens again. However, the 'Add to money' screen should auto-update with your new value on-hand (see video above). This is a recent change, I believe. Closed.