Sorry if this is already around but ive looked and cant find a way.
SUGGESTION: add a "buy report" that keeps track of all items you buy from bazaar and/or item market and tracks the date/time you bought it and from where and what price. Only you would be able to see your report.
This would be really helpful for people who like to play the market and for those hoarders that like to buy and hold to sell later.
I dont believe this would be hard to implement but would be an awesome tool for us to use and benefit from.
Buying things over the course of weeks, maybe if you had the good parts of OCD maybe you could remember everything you did, but most of us only get the crappy part of the OCD and need all the help we can get.
Internal logs are already here, and as far as I can remember Ched has always been against the idea of making them public, I'd suggest finding a browser add on which would do the job just as well, or just keep a spreadsheet in excel.
I personally dont see a problem with allowing the user to see their own purchases, NOT talking about making public for everyone (shame if ched already said no to this :/ ) and obviously we all can do it ourselves but since there is a suggestion thread to help make the game easier/better... why not try and get it built-in instead??