(I got this idea from a Donator forum so please don't give me a bunch of messages and bounties about how I copied it from another forum)
Concept is simple, post what you want and how much you need for it, and if you're lucky, someone may fund you for it.
This forum is for funding other players, not for loaning or anything else with personal gain.
No advertising anything in this forum.
I got scammed a while back for a goodie bag with a value of $36,833,333. They said they would pay me $250,000,000 in cash if I send that and a few other items with a total value of about $42,000,000. So I did and they ignored me and blocked me. They never sent me the money.
I lost a lot of networth and money and I need some money quick.
Wow.. its irritating when you get mugged by people on your friends list. My ''Friend'' took me for 100k..
I need money for porn and hotels.
i got scammed by a person who said he was my old faction leader setting up an account for his friend, i sent him my pi as he asked and 10 minutes latter he got banned, i got in 70mil debt renting a new one. i recently got out of debt with a friends help but i dont know if im motivated to grind again to get anotehr pi
Im saving up to buy a private island but I'm not gonna be able to get it anytime soon. I was wondering if someone could donate me a private island or some money or both.
Just rent one
Usually if it sounds too good to be true it is.