This is an informative topic with datas collected from the plushie/flowers market. The datas are collected from the first 10 bazaars every 10min with normalized values.
I will try to post each day with the datas of last 24h and to substitute the daily image if I have the possibility to post the datas more often during the day.
LEGEND
- Green line: Official (TORN) Daily value of the set
- Blue line: Price of the set on the bazaars at given time
- Red line: trendline of the day
24/03/2019
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here, an alphabetical list of traders that buy for sets and that I know to be trusted traders.
You can contact them directly to ask for their prices:
- Baldr
- BeerDrinker
- Iribuya
- ORAN
- Pappilon
I personally buy plushies/flowers at daily market price (TORN), here it is my pricelist updated daily.
I will try to post each day with the datas of last 24h and to substitute the daily image if I have the possibility to post the datas more often during the day.
LEGEND
- Green line: Official (TORN) Daily value of the set
- Blue line: Price of the set on the bazaars at given time
- Red line: trendline of the day
24/03/2019
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here, an alphabetical list of traders that buy for sets and that I know to be trusted traders.
You can contact them directly to ask for their prices:
- Baldr
- BeerDrinker
- Iribuya
- ORAN
- Pappilon
I personally buy plushies/flowers at daily market price (TORN), here it is my pricelist updated daily.
Mentions: Baldr [1847600] · BeerDrinker [2140025] · iribuya [2103695] · oraN [1778676] · Pappilon [1938179]