Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Days Gone

Started by PurpPurp [1990116] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
PurpPurp [1990116]
any of you guys pumped for it? its gonna be out next month. late april.

im pretty tired of zombie stuff personally, but i remember seeing the trailer few years ago, and thinking "shit, thats alot of zombies"
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Not really like it was an option for me anyways, since its a PS4 exclusive, but i think i can't still stand zombie games no matter how good they are.

With that said the E3 trailer for Days Gone did seem pretty dam good.
Two-D [2261445]
I'm more pumped for The Last of Us 2 tbh the first game is probably up there as one of my all time favourites and was original to me in how it worked 

Days Gone looks good and it's more of like a horde chasing you in the trailer, probably gonna be hyped up a little bit to much I think so I'll wait before I decide to get it or not