does carrying cases of beer from the supermarket to your home count?
Where do you workout
Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Health & Fitness.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
does carrying cases of beer from the supermarket to your home count?
Ofcourse it does!!!! :P
Only narrow minded people think you're buying packs of 24s to get drunk only.
THINK OF THE GAINS
I just do a ton of workouts without gear. Every once in a while, I'll throw a 35 or so pound ruck on my shoulders and go for a jog.
At home (rowing maschine) or outside (running).
At gum, 3 times a week body building and 2 times a week cardio (kangoo jump or spinning) love it. When happen to travel (and it happens a lot) always wearing in my luggage gum equip and use the gum in the hotel i am staying at.
I work out at the gym with trainer. I need to lose some weight till summer so I tru to go to the gym 3 times per week. Also my trainer advised me to try Coolsculpting NYC, this pricedure helps to get rid of fat cells faster. Want to become slimmer in the next few months.
I'm from Palmerston North City New Zealand.
I have 3 gym memberships.
Cityfitness for weights and eye candy.
Lido Aquatic Swimming pool Center for weights, swimming pool and sauna.
Flexfitness for weights, "FREE BANANAS" and the boxing bag.
I have 3 gym memberships.
Cityfitness for weights and eye candy.
Lido Aquatic Swimming pool Center for weights, swimming pool and sauna.
Flexfitness for weights, "FREE BANANAS" and the boxing bag.
I work out at both Orangetheory and the YMCA 5-6x per week. I love it!
When it is nice outside I run in a park with a running trail, in the winter at a gym near my work
I workout in a real gym called Planet Fitness, none of those dumb gyms that you guys go to lol...
Public gym, but will be looking to get membership to a local strongman gym shortly :D
No wife beater vests allowed.. no thanks.
Here are the 2 gyms i run in my hometown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTSsEV8ZCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGlSkImag8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTSsEV8ZCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGlSkImag8
nowhere
Fitness connection
2 gyms, one old style bodybuilding gym, one is a chain gym (JD sports)
both have their benefits.
both have their benefits.
.
I try to do most of my running on the pavement. (20 milesbor so a week)
I have a home gym and my job provides a gym.
I have a home gym and my job provides a gym.
Home gym by the pool. I workout and then I get rid of sweat xp