Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hand Drawn Art!

Started by ivanpower [1785461] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ivanpower [1785461]
Just collecting interest to see if anyone wants one of these! These actually take me quite a long time to make (2-3 hours), so I'm going to start it out as 50m for each one.

I'm having trouble displaying the image, so here's a link
https://imgur.com/a/8P8UVIp

These take me several hours to do because I'm a very slow drawer. I can also draw which I'm willing to do for cheaper.

imgur.com/a/8P8UVIp