Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Disappearing Nerve

Started by KillaKan [1373945] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KillaKan [1373945] ×1

KillaKan [1373945]
Hello, I had 18 nerve disappear for the 2nd time in 2 days.

Today I hacked the fbi for 18 nerve and went to Jail
55 nerve to 37 nerve
Then I escaped from Jail
37 nerve to 19 nerve
I clicked on the crimes and when the page loaded my nerve went from 19 to 1 without committing a crime

I was on my phone using safari, it happened 3/20/19 at 20:23
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Yep as above, it's a bug where it's auto completing your most recent crime which is confirmed that we are attempting to resolve.

You did complete the crime though. 
20-03-2019 20:22:52KillaKan [1373945] used 18 nerve successfully hacking the F.B.I mainframe gaining $327,041
20-03-2019 20:22:42KillaKan [1373945] used 18 nerve successfully escaping from jail
20-03-2019 20:22:34KillaKan [1373945] used 18 nerve and failed hacking the F.B.I mainframe going to jail for 8h 51m

Mentions: KillaKan [1373945]

Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor
I think the idea is that as soon as you click on crimes it automatically does your most recent crime, in your case Hack FBI. So it wouldn't trigger until you actually clicked on the Crimes button.