Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company BB

Started by TheDictator [938360] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
TheDictator [938360]
If I started a sweet shop with out the company stock BBs would I still be able to make it to 10*? And if so will it slow the process by a noticeable amount?
Indent [2032117]
TCP in particular is the gold standard of company directorship. I'd really recommend committing to getting that one at the least.