16 replies · 411 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
rAtAplAn[2110765]
· 7 likes · Oh, Westend. Knowing him he probably wanted to bounty Mammal- but bountied Reptile- by mistake :P
sharkeyfive[1151690]
· 7 likes · You might think right now there isn`t a reason , but Westend will have a reason, it is rare to get more than the odd bounty for no reason.
Mellifluous[2103397]
· 5 likes · He's just strongly suggesting that you do a few less mugs and take a couple of extra trips to the gym. Truly he's helping you be a better player!
Westend has placed 6 bounties on you with rewards of $50,000
This has happened on three separate occasions from Westend. I have never contacted or traded with him. As far as I am aware, I have not done anything to upset westend.
I tried to contact him to understand the reason behind the bounties but i am unable to contact him (possibly been blocked)
Im not someone who tries to draw attention to myself in this game, because of reasons like this.
Would anyone possible know the reason behind the bounties? Could this be a misson? Or an award or merit?
Advice: Choose players that have been inactive for a year or more to mug. They won't come after you, because they probably won't ever come back to Torn.
Stop spending your e to mug then. Train as soon as you're out of hosp and just focus on training and build your strength. Level up to 15 and start plushie/flower running.
You probably mug/attacked a faction member of him, I was once bountied by him too cuz I attack/mug a faction member of his during our chain. Train for now and save the mugging for laters
Thanks guys, turns out that was the case. I messaged the member who I mugged in their faction and they said that they are very protective over newcomers to the game. Just hope i can start playing the game again soon!
I had a similar situation. An anonymous bounty was placed on a guy I never heard of; he told me he had contracted with a spy and he said I was responsible. After being hospitalized a dozen times, I sent him a screen shot of my page showing I had not placed any bounties. He finally quit.