It would be, wouldn't it?
Dirty Bomb
Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
RIP 39th
My nan dropped it on jfk
Thanks, Hotshot, for the Hazmat
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
IBB was hit
[image: awardimages.torn.com] 9h 38m 14 Fallen ill with radiation poisoning
Spindrift is a member of IBB
SpinDrift [2238383]
[image: awardimages.torn.com] 9h 38m 14 Fallen ill with radiation poisoning
Spindrift is a member of IBB
SpinDrift [2238383]
Mentions: SpinDrift [2238383]
DB Karma is best Karma
Every Karma gained during a DB is worth 2x as much as non-DB Karma
At least, the warm and fuzzies it provides is
Every Karma gained during a DB is worth 2x as much as non-DB Karma
At least, the warm and fuzzies it provides is
She isn't ****ing around anymore with these deals...
Champion can you make one of them cool videos like you did when you dropped the bomb? I still watch it!
Listen here you sonofabitch
I could, if I had a screenshot of clicking the place button...
:O
If JFK was hit,
Then i did it!
If anyone else got hit... Then i blame JFK, was clearly them salty mo-fos...
Then i did it!
If anyone else got hit... Then i blame JFK, was clearly them salty mo-fos...
Nicely done, sir!
Eagle eye!
Eagle eye!
Can't wait for the servers to crash again!
Buy my hazmat :p
It's L4suicide trying to prove he's not a scammer...
Why you think he created a new faction?
Sheesh you guys are slow.
Why you think he created a new faction?
Sheesh you guys are slow.
2 words:
“Youre welcome”
Still another 1 hour left, I’m gonna make you (Relentless) sweat
Peace
“Youre welcome”
Still another 1 hour left, I’m gonna make you (Relentless) sweat
Peace
I really hope it's on 2.0