Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphic image

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
JollyGarcia [494677]
So with all the free time I have living on my private island (cuz I'm rich) I started to wonder how I could give back to the community. Now I'm not one for freebies so I'd rather demean the less fortunate and pay them for it (think jester and king).

So I'd like to gather thoughts on what's the weirdest thing to make the graphic designers of torn city create and have saved on their computers?