Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bad split

Started by Is4inchesEnough [2124544] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Is4inchesEnough [2124544]
Happened around Sat 18:50to18:55

I had 270m, Keltoes about 40m, Leon much more than us.
We all ended up going all in.

I had AA, Leon-D-Lion had 77.

I wont the round, but only received about 340m, when i shouldve received about 580m. 
In short, I believe there should be about 240m more that I should have received

Name: Odin-All-Fathers game
ID: 213742
Owner: 318026
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 4/6
Spectators: 5
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $250000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Thank you for your time!
Hungy [2178001]
Honestly shouldn’t Poker 1.0 be closed for now? There are so many bugs with it and with only having 1 Dev working on its Public Beta release AND having to go through all of these bad split/incorrect all in payouts now it surely can’t be worth keeping it open? 

I feel like like we are pretty close to the public beta release and that all of Pavel’s attention should be on that for now and not having to fix problems coming from this ancient and pretty awful/buggy software. 
Is4inchesEnough [2124544]
Perhaps, but perhaps there are too many poker addicts that doing so would cause an uprising or huge displeasure. Although not perfect, It's been working decently for the past who knows how long.
I think closing POker 1.0 would do more harm than good because other than these bugs from time to time, it is also what keeps many players logging on torn. Yes, there are actually ppl who mainly play this for poker
Hungy [2178001]
I guess being from the UK it’s easy for me to say to just close Poker 1.0 as we have an abundnace of regulated online poker options over here. If you’re from the US though you don’t have that option so I can appreciate you saying many people come here just to play poker :) 

Personally I won’t touch Poker in its current state on here. Apart from the bad split bugs, the pre flop Heads Up positioning is incorrect (with Button being Big Blind preflop), And also the post flop positional bugs are a pretty big game breaker. 

I just hope they roll out 2.0 soon so the poor Dev doesn’t have to keep looking through these bad split bugs every day :P 
Is4inchesEnough [2124544]
That is true. Perhaps some also woudl rather not gamble irl money, so gamblign with fake money helps sustain their gambling addiciton or love for poker. 
There are ltos of bugs youre right. But for us poker lovers this would be the best we could do with, and it's been for who knwos how long. I suppose it's crucial to be aware of such bugs especially when playing big games. COudl've been a costly 240m loss had i not noticed it hahaha

Apprently they got a new guy and things shold speed up. It was on hodl because the prev guy quit, so as I heard