Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

P.I. Requested

Started by KDTM [2255913] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 235 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
KDTM [2255913]
I need someone, willing to help me find someone. I have been getting attacked bu a rando, my log as someone has attacked you, some players thought it was the player Someone, but I dont believe it to be him.So if any Detectives out there are willing to help me i would be so grateful
Stewie [1494547]
I think this'll be best in Questions & Answers.
When an attack says it was by 'Someone,' it means the player has Stealth on.
Kayla [2031661]
When it says 'Someone' it means the player who attacked you did a stealthed attack, hiding their identity from you. People can do stealth attacks mainly by having a higher dexterity, using a weapon with a high stealth score, or being masked. There is no way to find out who attacked you after it's happened if the attack was stealthed, but you can try to get stealth attacked less various ways, from certain educations, using a stat reducing temporary weapon in the fight, to simply having a higher dexterity compared to who attacks you.

https://www.torn.com/wiki/Stealthing