Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newbies looking for work!

Started by Mick_Cippriani [2267011] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Mick_Cippriani [2267011]
Hi all, I'm very new to Torn and have been advised to get work with a company! As such here is a thread where other newbies like myself can let people know what they are looking for!

I'll get us started, I am looking to work in either an adult novelty store or sweet store, can anyone help me out, chat me if you have a job for me, please include info ?
Arata [2184520]
The looking for work thread is where you'd want to post your stats for a job. I get that you want a thread for newbies, but no director is gonna look at a random thread in the forum, they all check the looking for work thread.