If you are a hero in your favourit movie what will you do to make it memorable.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Abdullah [2063435]
· 8 likes ·
yep that's my multi folks...
yep that's my multi folks...
I'd be "Ironical Grammar" man.
I knew it
I would jump to your place and kick you in the nose :)
Please upvote this
I tried to find somewhere for this to go... but honestly - I think Graveyard is the best place for it.
If you want to start a thread, please ensure it contains quality that could provide discussion :)
If you want to start a thread, please ensure it contains quality that could provide discussion :)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16090059&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19236669 hahahhahaha ok come here