How about this? The kidnapping the mayor crime shows that the mayor is a woman, but the newspaper always refers to Chedburn as the mayor of the city. Could Chedburn really be a woman? More at 11.
Bad theft logic
Started by blooded_56 [2229530] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I quite agree, it's utterly unrealistic isn't it. Being in a believable game is so important to enjoying it that I want to do you a favour - $3,000 is a completely unrealistic price for a big box of chocolates, so I will pay you $20 each for everyone you steal, to help keep it fully immersive :-)
(Please let this work, please let this work)
(Please let this work, please let this work)
Yeah, you'd think walking around a little once you somehow shoved that BBC in your pocket would just make it more likely that the shopkeeper would notice you have a large box stuffed in your clothing. It's not even a sack or something that would have a more natural/flexible shape and could maybe be passed off as body fat if you were persuasive enough.
there are also a lot of warehouse and insurance company that won't go bankrupt
Haha. Thats like paying 1 Bil for a purse in this game. When its really worth nothing more then $100 realistically
Are we trying to fit logic in Torn now? O.o
Hold on, let me pull out my list.
[image: media.giphy.com]
Hold on, let me pull out my list.
[image: media.giphy.com]
https://www.amazon.com/Clothin-6-Pocket-Hooded-Windbreaker-Wind-Resistant/dp/B07538LLXG
If it can fit a 9" tablet, it can fit a Big Box of Chocolates.
If it can fit a 9" tablet, it can fit a Big Box of Chocolates.
were do you base your logic from? your reality? how do you know chedburn is from the same reality as you?
You just made my day holy hell
You can get away with such crime is you wear cloth like this one
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Well, it's been nice Torn, but I can't do this anymore. I'm gonna go kidnap the mayor and burn down a warehouse with both of us inside.
This is what I'd imagined as well.
This is the first time in... years... that I've actually read the crime-text :)
Good thing crimes are being re-written, I guess. Still, it made me smile.
Good thing crimes are being re-written, I guess. Still, it made me smile.